"Puss in Boots Ferry" Oedelsheim
The traditional Weser ferry Oedelsheim - Gottstreu has connected the two banks of the Weser for centuries. This ferry connection was mentioned in a local document as early as 1288. From 1934 on car ferries were used, in 1996 the current one was put into operation. It crosses the river by means of yaw rope technology and the current forces of the water and also connects the cycle paths on the right and left banks of the Weser.
April - September Fri - Sun + holidays: 10 am - 6 pm