Even in the dark season, things won't be boring in Hann. Münden, because from 26 November 2021 to 30 January 2022, the Münden Winter Magic Market will be held for the first time in the ramparts. Arts and crafts, gift ideas, Christmas treats and warming drinks invite you to visit.
The market remains closed on Christmas Eve and the Christmas holidays.
Based on the current Corona Ordinance, the following Corona rules apply to the Winter Magic Market:
- Due to the 2-G rule, only vaccinated, recovered persons or minors are allowed to use catering services or rides. This also includes the consumption of food, which means that "shopping along" is not permitted for the unvaccinated/non-healthy.
- In order to simplify the control of the 2-G regulation for the stalls, there is the possibility to wear wristbands. These will be handed out at various places in the city and at the market and are not transferable to others.
- As there are currently supply problems with fabric ribbons, paper ribbons will be issued initially, but these will be replaced by fabric ribbons in the near future.
- A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained in the waiting areas of the stands.
- Where no distance can be kept at the stands or on the paths, a mask must be put on independently.
- Where contact between stand operators and customers takes place, a mask must be worn if no spit shield is fitted.
These rules are based on the ordinance of 11 November. Depending on pandemic developments, further changes and tightening are possible. As things stand, the wristbands can be collected from the following locations:
In the city area at:
- Tourist-Info Hann. Münden: Mon - Thurs: 10:00 - 16:00 | Fri: 10:00 - 13:00
- Hann. Münden Marketing GmbH (Am Plan 2): Mon - Thurs: 08:00 - 16:00 | Fri: 10:00 - 13:00
- Utilities Hann. Münden: Mon - Wed: 08:00 - 16:00 | Thu: 08:00 - 17:00 | Fri: 08:00 - 12:00
- Town hall guard: Mon - Fri: 07:00 - 18:00 | Sat: 07:00 - 13:00
- Atelier AF: Fri: 10:00 - 14:00 | Sat: 10:00 - 13:00 | Sun: 14:00 - 17:00
- Sporttreff: Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 18:00 | Sat: 09:00 - 14:00
- Katharina Junge Mode: Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 18:00 | Sat: 10:00 - 14:00
The following stalls will be serving food at the market, open daily from 12:00 - 21:00
- Snack Guido Eichbaum
- Mulled wine Hans-Jürgen-Eichbaum
- Mulled wine Dieter Piepenschneider
- Mulled wine Sandra Nothnagel
- Café & Studio Vogel/Wehrum