The Münden Nature Park has many sides and is sure to be a special highlight for you too!
Babbling brook valleys and springs, fairytale forests, blooming and humming orchards, Romanesque meadow valleys, mysterious quarries, historical forms of forest use, insights into the rural cultural landscape - numerous nature trails, well-marked hiking and cycling trails invite you to discover and experience. The Münden Nature Park has many sides and is sure to be a special highlight for you too!
Experience the Münden Nature Park! Encounter fairies and elves, climb castles, experience the jungle, feel the forest floor barefoot, hike in fairytale-like old beech forests, discover springs, enjoy culinary delicacies, listen to music and poetry, see the nature park in the light of the full moon - we cordially invite you to our Sunday hikes to see nature and the Münden Nature Park from familiar perspectives, but also to rediscover and enjoy it with different eyes!
You can find our extensive program of events - guided hikes - nature adventure programs for families and much more at www.naturpark-muenden.de.
On the hiking trail X4 - the Frau-Holle-path - and in the entire Münden Nature Park you can experience many exciting fairy tale themes:
- Experience stations on the Frau Holle path: Frau Holle
- Forest history trail: Hansel and Gretel in the Bramwald and Totenberg: The old woman in the forest
- The Bramburg: The legend of the Brama
- Klusteich adventure station: The water mermaid
- The Chicken Field: The Moor Witch Felia-
- The Endschlagbachtal: The fairy tale of the water
- The Haferberg: Snow White
We look forward to you!